Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Easter Cards


Paper-Sweet Harmony (Retired)
Cardstock-Buttercup and Sweet Leaf
Stamp Sets-Bunny Love, Boutique Borders, Simple Stitches, Say it In Style
Ink-Buttercup, Blush, Crystal Blue, and Sweet Leaf
Embellishments- Summer Posies, Flower Dimensional Elements, Ribbon from JoAnn's, Robin's Nest Dew Drops in "Water"
I had hoped to post at least once a week on this blog, but life has certainly gotten in the way lately! In addition to work, a sick kiddo, and the onset of spring here in Alaska, I've been busy creating and will post pictures of all that I've been up to later this week. Today, I have a couple of Easter cards to show you. I had so much fun making these! I just loooove the Bunny Love stamps and stole another consultants idea to use one of them for Valentine's Day cards. That was pre-blogging days for me though and I didn't think to take pictures. I used both the January 12th sketch and the March 9th sketch from the Mojo Monday blog site for inspiration. If you haven't already, you should check out their site, I love their sketches and the cards they make!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...