Sunday, June 14, 2009

I Just Can't Quit Using this Paper and Stamp Set!

A friend asked me to come over and help her get an idea of where to begin with the whole cardmaking end of things. I didn't have much time, but grabbed this sketch off the Mojo Monday blog posted on May 25th and my apparent go-to paper and stamps. I don't know what it is about this paper/stamp combo that I keep coming back to it. I just love the look of them together and although I wouldn't have picked it myself, I love Vineyard Berry for the butterflies!!! I used the Emporium Creative Basics paper and the ribbon that came with it, Colonial White, Vineyard Berry, and Crystal Blue cardstock, Vineyard Berry and Cocoa (for the distressing) ink, Butterfly Wings stamp set, and of course, Robin's Nest Dew Drops from their collection called Water. I used the Accent Essentials cartridge for the two circles. I haven't decided what sentiment I want to use with this one yet, so I will add that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...