Monday, December 28, 2009

Mojo Monday #115

O.k., so I thought I had thrown away my mother's birthday card that I posted on November 23rd. But, I found it when I was wrapping up the last of the Christmas gifts...don't ask! ;O) Unfortunately, it was not before I whipped together another one to get in the mail with their Christmas gifts. I used the Mojo Monday sketch for inspiration, but it turned out to be kind of a liberal interpretation!
The image again was a freebie from Squigglefly. I've yet to find another hummingbird stamp that I've liked as well. There's a new one out in the Spring CTMH catalog, but I don't love it like I do this one. I skipped the Jewelled Wings brush this time due to time constraints and just stuck with patterned paper from the Modern Milan stack by Me & My Big Ideas along with CTMH Cranberry and White Daisy cardstock .

Again with the Martha Stewart Double Loop corner punch as well as a circle punch from Fiskars to trim the corners of the patterned paper.

Patterned Paper: Modern Milan Stack from Me & My Big Ideas
Cardstock: CTMH Cranberry and White Daisy
Digital Stamp: Squigglefly Hummingbird
Stamps: CTMH Say it in Style
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black and CTMH Kiwi (Retired)
CTMH Cranberry Ribbon and Dimensional Ribbon Accents (Retired), Copic markers, Basic Grey brads, and Robin's Nest Dew Drops

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...