Sunday, July 25, 2010

Page Maps....Relax

I'm three months shy of having Owen's "Baby Book" done...well, the third scrapbook for his first year!!!  Can you tell he's an only child!  Anyway, I'm hoping to get it all wrapped-up so I can feel like I've finally accomplished something!  I decided when I first started that I'd do each month with the same paper pack and just make it work.  So, far, I think it's worked out...you've got to love how versatile CTMH paper packs are.  This is the last page I had left to do for "Month 8" with Perfect Day.  Don't you just love those little feet...I have such a weird fascination with those little chubby toes! ;O)  Owen's crossed his feet like that since he was teeny tiny, people always ask me why I pose him like that...how in the world do they think I get him to sit still like that intentionally!  

I used another great sketch from Pagemaps, I'm so glad I thought to check them out again!  I've had a lot of fun with their sketches lately and look forward to doing more.


I had just gotten two new punches on clearance from Michaels and was excited to put them to use.  The first is the Martha Stewart Scroll Lace punch and the other was EKSuccess notebook.  I was surprised that despite the fact that EKSuccess technically makes both punches, I really preferred the Martha Stewart version.  But, I did like that the EKSuccess punch locks...anyway, just surprised at the differences.

Paper:  Perfect Day
Cardstock:  Twighlight, Olive, and Colonial White
Ink:  Twighlight, Olive, Bamboo, and Cocoa
Stamps: Cobblestone Alpha
Other: Stickles, EKSuccess corner rounder and Notebook punch, Martha Stewart Scroll Lace Edge Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...