Saturday, January 28, 2017

Baby Book..Month 1

This is another super simple layout, but, it helped me get started.  I really love it though, but, I think it has more to do with the super sweet picture than anything!  I copied the layout almost exactly from the cover of Close to My Heart's Summer 2010 Idea Book.  They used the Cherry-O paper pack, it was super cute!



Patterned Paper and Stickers:  Echo Park Bundle of Joy
Cardstock:  CTMH Glacier, Blush, Baby Pink, Pear, and Cocoa
Ink:  CTMH Glacier and Blush
Cricut Cartridge: Flower Shoppe (leaves) and Plantin SchoolBook (Circles on flowers, tag, and title)
Accessories:  Stitch'z Bazzil Floss, CTMH paper flower, Martha Stewart border punch, Icicles Stickles, CTMH ribbon and chipboard flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...