Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays...Do Dragons Roar?


I had this post ready to go and then decided I wasn't entirely happy with this layout.  I made some adjustments and took a new photo.  I'm still not entirely thrilled, I think I lost my mojo thanks to the 2 sick "boys" I've been taking care of!!  I love these pictures of my little man in his "dragon" costume though!  He's SO much fun lately and this particular day was no exception... I may be bias, but, I think he's the cutest thing ever...hehe...I know, every mom is obligated to think that about their munchkin...I guess the real test will be if I still think so in about 12 years! ;O)  I'm working through the weekend again, so, no more layouts will be done any time soon.  I'm hoping I can really get some reports knocked out this week and get my weekends back to myself!


Paper:  My Mind's Eye Boo to You 
Cardstock:  White Daisy, Black, and Barn Red
Ink:  Honey and Black
Stamps:  Rustic Alpha, Fright Night, and Spellbound
Other:  Martha Stewart Border Punch, CTMH Bitty Sparkles, Cricut Designer's Calendar (font) and Wild Card (bat) Cartridge, and Zig Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...