Friday, January 27, 2017

Baby Book...Cover Page

So, as I mentioned in an earlier post, I'm trying to put together a baby book for my beautiful niece Lizzy.  I'm ridiculously behind the eight-ball as she's already a year and a half old, but, sadly, I'm further along for her than my own kids!! 

Please excuse the poor lighting, but, there's not a lot of natural light to be had lately with all of our snowfall so that makes for a lot of adjusting!!  I used the "Backstage" layout template in Close to My Heart's Magic book to get me going.  I was really struggling to get my scrapbooking mojo back and the templates in the book are a great way to get started!!

Patterned Paper and Stickers:  Echo Park Bundle of Joy
Cardstock:  CTMH Glacier, Blush, Baby Pink, and Cocoa
Stamp Sets:  CTMH Playful Flourishes (Sorry been too long, not sure which flower stamp I used)
Ink:  CTMH Hollyhock and Pear
Cricut Cartridge: Create a Critter, Plantin SchoolBook (heart and title) and Flower Shoppe
Accessories:  CTMH and Recollection Adhesive Rhinestones, Stitch'z Bazzil Floss, CTMH paper flower, Martha Stewart flower punch, Icicles Stickles, Fiskars Border Punch, and  (title is done with stickers that came with the paper pack).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...