Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Got Sketch? 105 Class....1st Haircut By Dad

Alright, rolling right along!  I started my third layout for this class on Monday and hope to wrap-up a few more this week so that I'm not so far behind.

This one was kind of tough, just because embellishments are my week spot and they were kind of the focus for this layout.  I always go with stars when all else fails and I thought it worked out pretty good here.





















I truly am in love with the Got Sketch? sketches, they are so different and Valerie Salmon's work is so inspiring.  I love that she incorporated three vertical photos in such a cute way.  It's hard to use more than 2 of any one style of photo typically!  It's not too late to sign up for the Got Sketch? 105 Class, the classroom will be available online through April 30th.

Paper: Felicity and Caprice (retired)
Cardstock: Autumn Terracotta
Ink:  Autumn Terracotta andTsukineko Memento Ink in Rich Cocoa (so the Stickles wouldn't make the ink run)
Stamps: Journaling Jots, The Works Alpha, Wishing Star, and Star Power
Other: Stickles, 1.5" Fiskars Circle Punch, and a Zig Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...