Sunday, January 29, 2017

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I got it done is the important part!!!  Hopefully, they'll all improve from here.  I should mention, I have no idea what pictures my sister will want to put on her pages.  I just steal them from anywhere I can as long as they fit the time frame and some are less than ideal quality!!  I figured my sister can print the pictures she prefers once she gets the whole album.  This page actually looks a lot more cohesive in person than in this picture.  I REALLY miss daylight/sunshine! 😉⛅


Patterned Paper and Stickers:  Echo Park Bundle of Joy
Cardstock:  CTMH Glacier, Blush, Flaxen, and Cocoa 
Ink:  CTMH Blush (to color banner) Cricut Cartridge: Create a Critter, Plantin SchoolBook (title)
Accessories:  Recollection Adhesive Rhinestones, Stickles, Heidi Swapp Banner, and Art Chix Studio wood cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...