Thursday, June 30, 2011

Enjoy The Ride...

I apologize for this card being posted without any explanation!!  Blogger crashed right in the middle of it, but, for whatever reason, the pictures still posted.  So frustrating!!

Anyway, I have seen other bloggers using the Clean and Simple Stamping sketches for quite some time and was finally able to check out their blog for myself.  It's not my typical style, but, I just fell in love with their sketches!!  This is my first card using their blog as inspiration, but, I know it won't be my last!! ;O)



Paper:  Paper Loft-Cosmic
Cardstock:  Olive, Kraft, and White Daisy
Stamps: Horizon, Happy Birthday, Enjoy Life, and Vintage USA 
Ink:  Olive, Outdoor Denim, and Cocoa
Other:  CTMH Rubons and EK Success Corner Rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...