Sunday, July 3, 2011

A Way Late Birthday...

In the race to get my example cards done for the senior card club flyer, I had to come up with one for my aunt who's birthday was way back in April...oops!  I haven't done real well this year getting anyone's card to them on time...I have really good intentions and its not like I forget...I just can't seem to get it together and life/time seems to blow right past me.  Anyway, this is obviously very similar to the Cranberry/Moonstruck card scraplifted from Katy Lyn that I posted earlier.  I tried to girly this one up though. 


Cardstock: Blush and White Daisy
Stamps:  Birthday Celebration (retired), Nursery Bash (confetti; retired), and Card Chatter-Birthday
Ink:  Blush, Sunset, and Black
Other:  Crop-a-Dial Corner Punch, Stickles, and Zig pen

1 comment:

  1. Hey Dawn, I am really liking the stamps that do more than outline a design, as with the balloons in the first card. Such a simple design and yet classy at the same time.

    Your card class with the seniors is a wonderful idea! Please keep us posted on how that goes. I'm with a church group that sings hymns at a local nursing home weekly. The seniors love the opportunity to interact with people from "the outside." I know you will be well-received!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...