Sunday, January 22, 2017

Belated Baby Book...Month 3

I cannot believe it's been SO long since I last posted.  I think having a little princess in the house was kind of my crafty undoing, I don't get the "alone" time I had before with just a boy in the house!!  She's my constant companion and NEVER stops talking!! 😊  But, I can't blame her for it all, I've been struggling with back issues since she was born and would rather lay down and take a nap than sit to scrapbook or post a layout on the blog.  Fortunately, I think, I finally have had someone take a closer look with xrays/MRI and determined I have three tears in my lumbar disks...turns out I'm not just a whiner!  I'm currently working with a chiropractor that seems to be helping.  I've gotten actual quality sleep the past couple weeks!!  It's amazing what a difference being rested does for your entire life, I'm SO thankful and hopefully, will be on here more often.

Anyway, enough about me!  After being away for so long, I realized, most of the challenge blogs I used to follow have called it quits.  So, I went on a search for some new ones!!  I'm trying to do a baby book for my sister's now 18 month old...nothing like being behind!!  So, I was especially looking for layout challenges.

I've always loved the Stuck?! sketches, but, this may be the first time I was able to play along and submit on time!  I'm still trying to get back into it, it's amazing how hard it is to put a layout together when you haven't done it in forever.  Scrapbooking is definitely a skill that takes practice to make it look good like the design team on Stuck?!.  I had hoped to participate in the second challenge this month too, but, thats not going to happen this time!!  I had fun with this one though!




Patterned Paper and Stickers:  Echo Park Bundle of Joy
Cardstock:  CTMH Glacier and Blush
Cricut Cartridge: Create a Critter, Plantin SchoolBook (heart and title)
Accessories:  Fruit Punch and Icicles Stickles, Wilton Heart Doilies, Recollection Adhesive Rhinestones, Stitch'z Bazzil Floss in Geneva Brown and stitch guide, Recollections Embellishment-flower button (that's really all the packaging says), paint/brush from CTMH distress kit, and lace by the yard from local scrabpbook store (no brand available).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...