Monday, May 17, 2010

Do It Your Way!

I follow this blog that I believe is written all in Russian, so I have no idea what they're saying, but, I guess that's what is great about scrapbooking...it speaks for itself! ;O)  The layouts, that I believe belong to their DT, are absolutely amazing.  I come across this post and had to try the layout, it was definitely a challenge!
These are not my colors and I had a really time wrapping-up this layout.  But, I LOVE this Lime Rickey paper from Basic Grey for some reason!!  In fact, I've been hoarding it for almost a year, or maybe, just avoiding actually using it! ;O)  I also truly appreciate that it doesn't matter what crazy colors other scrapbook companies put out there, CTMH has a color that corresponds!  The title is a bit muted in this photo, but matches the paper in real life.  I had a really hard time embellishing this one and decided just to let it go and leave it as is.

Paper: Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Cardstock: Sunny Yellow and Citrus Lime
Ink:  Citrus Lime and Crystal Blue
Stamps:  The Works and Typewriter Alphas
Other:  Basic Grey Brads and Chipboard Stickers and Zig Pen

3 comments:

  1. Dawn, you know, that paper is fantastic. But it would be nothing special w/o your cute lil' son reading his book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute--love the picture, the papers and the sketch... Naznin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout! Now...what's the name of that blog!!

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...