Thursday, April 28, 2011

My First Sympathy Card...

O.k., so, this is my first and hopefully last Sympathy card I have to make!  I panicked a little as I had waited until the night before I needed it to start and I didn't have a clue where to begin.  So, I started blog surfing for ideas... and found this card that Lisa Stenz had created.  I'd bought some orange and yellow tulips to take to her, so, I changed the colors up, but, the idea was the same.


I wrapped the card up pretty late that night and then took the photos.  But, it wasn't until the next morning I realized how tippy the stripe on the inside was, don't worry, I fixed it before I gave it to her! ;O)
Cardstock: White Daisy, Gold Rush, and Sunkiss Yellow
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
Stamp:  Say It in Style
Other:  Cuttlebug and Sizzix embossing folder, Martha Stewart Score Board, Prima Daisy Doodles, and CTMH Splendor Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...