Thursday, April 28, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays..."Egg"sperts

My first layout in FOREVER!  Yaay!  I had so much fun with this one, although, I did struggle to get it started.  I printed my pictures too big, or cut my paper too small...I'm not sure which way it went.  I'm happy with the final outcome though which is what counts!  I'm a day late to submit it on the Sketchy Thursdays blog, but, thought I'd post it anyway!


Leisa Hubley of Big Red Scraps is on the design team for Lasting Memories, a fun scrapbook challenge blog which I had just barely had the chance to check out prior to the madness that was the first part of my year.  Now that I am back, I noticed that they are looking for new Design Team members and all you have to do is submit a layout for each of their four challenges this month by the 29th.  I'm not sure I have a shot, but, thought it would be a blast to try and get all 4 done in a week.  I love that their challenges aren't just sketches, they make you stretch just a bit further...this layout is for Challenge #34, Easter Theme.

I stole the title from scrapbooks.com, how clever is that!  I love it!!
Paper:  Best Creation Inc Bunny Love line
Cardstock:  Citrus Leaf (retired), Sunkiss Yellow, and White Daisy
Stamps: Bohemian Alpha
Ink:  Sky
Other:  Martha Stewart border punch, CTMH chalk (ears and cheeks on bunny), Egg Brads from my stash, Heart Brad JoAnne Essentials, and Bitty Brads (bunny eyes) from CTMH, Cricut Plantin Schoolbook (grass) and Stretch your Imagination (Bunny), Zig pen, and cotton off of a Qtip (bunny tail)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...