Wednesday, July 29, 2009

A Perfect Combo


There's just some stamp sets and paper packs that belong together. To me, Whooo Loves You stamp set and Perfect Day paper were one of those sets meant to be! I love this owl and think he really pops with bitty brads for eyes. I used Mojo Monday's Sketch #94 for this card.

I also used Treasure Life for the leaves and Classmate Alpha and Say it in Style for the sentiment on the outside of the card. The sentiment on the inside is from A Birthday Wish stamp set. I used my Cricut to cut all of the shapes out, chocolate CTMH ribbon, and Robin's Nest Dew Drops to finish it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...