Thursday, July 30, 2009

More Hawaii Pages

Here's a couple more pages for Shawn's Hawaii scrapbook. She hopes to eventually run a marathon in every state, but we happened to be in Maui for the Maui Surf and Sand. Of course, as of January 2009, they turned it into a full marathon, but at the time it was just a 15K race. So, she'll be forced to go back to Hawaii later to run that marathon! ;O)

I used Sketch #4 from Inspired Blue Prints for this layout. I'm having so much fun with their layouts, I have a goal to use as many as possible for her Hawaii pages. The biggest challenge is that they are meant for 12x12 pages and her book is just a 9x9.



I'm using the same Boom-Di-Ada paper for all of her pages. I also used some retired Hollyhock ribbon, CTMH and Bazzill Basics paper flowers, Hollyhock brads, Field Trip Alpha, Journaling Jots, and both mini and flower sparkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...