Monday, July 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!

Sorry I've been gone so long!!! Between beautiful weather, and visiting family, things have been too busy to stop and post. I just put my mother in law on a ferry to Valdez on Thursday and dropped my brother off at the airport last night. This is my first official day family/visitor free since June 6th!!! We have about two weeks before our next guests arrive, but it will be a quick trip for them and hopefully not throw me off my routine too bad!! I've been able to do a little crafting here and there and will catch you up on what I've been up to!



I had fun with this one, although, I'm not super thrilled with my color choices!! This is the first time I've used a card sketch from Paper Craft Planet, although, I really like their scrapbook sketches and use them often! I absolutely love the characters from A Birthday Wish stamp set and hadn't had a chance to ink up this little guy. He's so cute! I used the Serendipity kit for the B&T paper and cardstock. The balloon is from an older retired stamp set called Birthday Celebration and the embroidery floss is Making Memories. I "blinged" it up a bit with some Robin's Nest Dew Drops and Stickles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...