Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hatcher Pass...Page 2

I initially thought I'd just do a one-pager (see original page here) for last fall's drive to Hatcher Pass, but, I kept looking at the pictures and felt like I needed to add a second page.  That happens a lot lately for some reason.  I used to stretch all of my photos into 2-pagers and then somewhere along the line, I decided it made more sense to focus on one page at a time.  I guess, I've found a happy medium where I can always come back and add another page if I just can't resist! ;O)  Technically, these don't necessarily "go" together, but, I'm still happy with how it turned out.

I absolutely love fall and all the colors that go with it.  The Emporium paper pack seems to have been made to with fall photos in mind!!  I've gotten a little obsessed with Stickles lately and ended up going back and adding some to the original page as well, to help make them match a little better.  
We had so much fun driving around Hatcher Pass, I love that Dave and I have created traditions like this with Owen.  My family never really got along well enough to do things together, let alone, plan to do them every year.


Paper: Emporium
Cardstock: Colonial White and Honey
Ink: Cocoa, Sweet Leaf, Honey,and Brown Bag
Stamp Sets: Large Friendship Alpha and Many Thanks
Other: Stickles, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Suede and Yellow Daisy, and Zig Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...