Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Inspired Blueprints #41....Fearless


This was another great sketch by the Inspired Blueprints.  I ended up taking it pretty darn literally, but I was so excited to finally use my tree from the Grown With Love stamp set!!!  I've had it a while, but wasn't sure what exactly to do with it, so this was the push I needed.  This is probably my favorite photo of Owen from last year....we were on out for our annual day in Hatcher Pass and the weather was amazing!!  We hiked and climbed until our legs were like jello.  Owen was our guide and didn't have any intentions of coming back down! ;O)  I love fall and love taking photos during the fall even more!



Paper:  Notebook and  Emporium
Cardstock: Colonial White and Buttercup
Ink:  Sweet Leaf, Honey, Cocoa, and Crystal Blue
Stamps:  Large Friendship Alpha, Grown With Love, Comments, and Dream Wishes
Other:  Zig pen, Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Suede and Yellow Daisy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...