Wednesday, June 16, 2010

One More Got Sketch? 105 Class Sketch Done!!

So, when I chose this layout from the sketches that we were given to us during the Got Sketch? 105 online class, I realized that although they gave us 8 sketches, I failed to save one of the two-pagers!!  Bummer!!!  But, on the upside, I guess I'm one more layout closer to having done them "all"! ;O) See there's two ways to "complete" something...you can always delete part of the requirements!!  Kind of like the dog eating your homework idea! ;O)

I did this page as kind of a companion to the Maui page I used for my Heart 2 Heart submittal last week.  But, I noticed as I was going through the pictures from our trip, we took hardly any of our last few days spent on Oahu and none of the group of us.  My sister went to Hawaii with us and by the time we took the hopper to Oahu, we'd all had enough of each other!! ;O)  Lesson learned the hard way!!

My husband had a shooting competition in Fairbanks last weekend so we made the 6 hour trek north.  I'm so glad to be home and able to peek at everyone's blogs and scrapbook again!!!  Nothing like a long rainy road trip to make you appreciate home! ;O)

Paper: Boom-Di-Ada
Cardstock: Buttercup, Autumn Terracotta, Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf, and Colonial White
Ink: Sweet Lear, Olive, Blush, Hollyhock, Buttercup, and Creme Brulee
Stamps: Extreme Happiness and Field Trip Alpha
Other: Hemp, Stickles, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Dollar Butterfly Punch from Michael's, Zig Pen, and Cricut (Title Spot and Border around sunset pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...