Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Fish-On Page 2...

So, here's page 2 for my Fish-On layout.  Not at all what I was envisioning and I may have to take a second stab at it later!  These pictures are all of my little man on our road trip to Fairbanks last month.  Fairbanks is between a 5 and 6 hour drive from here and nothing but two lanes and lots of trees between!!  The drive is SO boring!! ;O)  I hadn't been up there in ages, and it's been even longer since I went up for fun instead of work!!  But, we made the most of it and tried to stop a couple times both directions to stretch our legs.  Owen did an excellent job on the entire drive and even seemed to enjoy our "photo ops"!! ;O)

The layout for this second page was from CTMH's Reflections book.  If you want to know more about the first page, see this post.  

Paper:  Animal Cookies Creative Basics
Cardstock: Honey, Black, and White Daisy
Ink:  Desert Sand, Tulip, and Black
Stamps:  Outdoor Trek and Hook, Line, and Sinker
Other: Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...