Saturday, July 24, 2010

Pagemaps...Those Big Brown Eyes


O.k., my husband and I were debating if the way I photoshopped this photo of Owen is creepy or not.  But, I think I like it and if nothing else, it definitely makes the point that I wanted it to! ;O)  I used one of the PageMaps sketches posted this month.  I haven't used their sketches in a while and had forgotten how much fun they are!  I wish I had put the title a little bit lower, but, its too late...I tried to move it, but it tore the paper and I don't have another of the flourish rub-ons...so, I guess I like it where it's at! ;O)  For those that don't know already, Owen's initials are "O.W.L." and his nickname is "Hoot".  So, I like to try and include owls into his pages wherever possible.


Paper: Caprice
Cardstock: Colonial White
Ink: Cocoa and Creme Brulee
Stamps: Large Friendship Alpha, Small Chocolate Alpha, You're a Hoot, Comments, and Dream Wishes
Other: K&Company Rub-Ons and Zig Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...