Monday, January 3, 2011

Gift Card Holder...

Happy New Year everyone!!  I hope everyone enjoyed the holidays and are looking forward to a happy and healthy year in the coming months.  I was thinking how thankful I was that none of our family ended up in the emergency room this past year...well, apart from Owen sticking part of his toy up his nose! ;O)  I mean no real illness this year.  I pretty much am just hoping for the same in 2011!

I had hoped to hit a 100 blog posts last year, but, things got crazy the last half of the year and productivity (at least scrapping productivity) went downhill!! :O)  I have a couple last things to share though that I never got posted.  Below is a gift card holder for my little brother that I have yet to get in the mail!  How cute is this idea?  I used the template from the Waltzing Mouse Blog that she posted HERE on SCS (just click on the pdf link).  I love her stamps, she even makes them to go with Spellbinders Nestabilities...the only downside is that she's in Ireland, but, it looks like shipping is INCREDIBLY reasonable from there (only $3.60 to ship a stamp set to AK)!

Please excuse the color in the top photo...I'm taking an online course from Kelby Training (and loving it by the way) on how to use my camera...but, obviously, it's going to take some practice! ;O)
Paper:  Mistletoe
Cardstock: Cranberry and Colonial White
Stamps: Small Chocolate Alpha and No Peeking
Ink: Cocoa
Other:  Prima flower and leaves, American Crafts glitter brad, and Creative Memories Embroidery Floss

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...