Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sketchy Thursdays...Santa Visit!


This layout was SO much fun!  I absolutely loved the simplicity of the sketch from Sketchy Thursdays and this paper....  I have to tell you about this Christmas Mint paper from SEI.  I actually saw it for the first time last year in a LSS, but, they only had 2 or 3 papers left from the collection.  I tried to resist and finally gave up this fall and ordered it off Amazon when my husband asked if there was anything I wanted that would help meet the minimum total to earn free shipping...woohoo...couldn't ask for a better excuse! ;O)  I absolutely love the color combo!!

These pictures turned out so great...this was the first year Owen agreed to sit with santa without ME being in the picture too!!!  I was so relieved!!!  All of the brads I used are glitter brads, but, they don't show up very well...bummer, I love the sparkle!
Paper:  SEI Christmas Mint
Cardstock:  Cocoa and White Daisy
Ink:  Clover Meadow, Cranberry, and Cocoa
Stamps:  Small Chocolate Alpha, Homestead Alpha, and I Believe
Other:  Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch, EK Success Border Punch, American Crafts Glitter Brads, Cricut Cartridges, and Stickles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...