Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sketchy Thursdays...For The Bird


I started this layout using yet another of Sketchy Thursdays sketches a couple weeks of ago and unfortunately, just finally wrapped it up last night.  This is one of "those" papers for me.  I've had it for a couple years now, just waiting for the right photos.  But, when I started to cut into it, I started having a panic attack and beads of sweat were running down my face!!  Haha, not really, but it WAS painful.  I don't know why, but, I absolutely love it and the thought of making a wrong cut and rendering the paper useless, was more than I could bear (or is it bare?).  Anyway, it was one of those moments when you realize this whole paper crafting biz isn't as much a hobby as it is an addiction!! ;O)

Despite the drama of cutting up the paper, I'm happy with the results and absolutely love these pictures.  How cute are these two together!!  This bird absolutely adores Owen and we have trouble keeping them apart!  Owen's very gentle, but, with such a little bird, you just can't risk it!    
Paper: Three Bugs In a Rug Happy Bird-day
Cardstock: Vineyard Berry, Creme Brulee, White Diasy
Ink: Vineyard Berry, Juniper, Creme Brulee, and Cocoa
Stamps:  The Works Alpha, Small Chocolate Alpha, Your a Hoot (branch), Twitterpated Exclusive set (leaves), and Dream Wishes
Other: EKSuccess border punch, CTMH Ribbon, CTMH Spring Blossom Mini Medleys and brads, Making Memories Embroidery Floss and Bazzill Basics In Stitches Circle Guide, and Zig pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...