Saturday, February 19, 2011

Mojo Monday #158 and 176...Last of the V-Day Cards


Alright, just a few more and I'm done!  Whew!  This is the one that started it all...I was flipping through my digi images and found this sentiment that was a freebie on the Meljens Design Blog.  I love this little lamb from CTMHs A Birthday Wish set and never pass up an opportunity to use it!!

Paper: Cherry-O Creative Basics
Cardstock: Colonial White, Blush, Crystal Blue, and Sweet Leaf
Ink: Tsukineko Memento in Tuxedo Black, Crystal Blue, and Sweet Leaf
Stamps:  CTMH A Birthday Wish and Key To My Heart, Meljens Designs I Love Ewe Freebie
Other:  Martha Stewart Edge Punch, EKSuccess Corner Rounder, Crop-a-Dile Corner Punch, Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Liquid Applique, and Stickles


O.k., so by my last two cards and I was SO over the Cherry-O paper and decided to change it up!!  

The paper from this one is from last years stack that Martha Stewart put out.  I love the colors and the patterns, fortunately, I have TONS left!  This was another rubber stamp I couldn't resist from Great Impressions (Owen's initials are OWL, so, thats where my love for owls began!).
Paper:  Martha Stewarat Holidays Collection
Cardstock: Blush and Colonial White
Ink:  Tsukinko Memento in Tuxedo Black, Cranberry, and Crystal Blue
Stamps: C411 from Great Impressions and CTMH Just The Ticket
Other: CTMH Hollyhock ribbon, Craft Essentials Heart Brads, Copic Markers, and Stickles


This one is a gift card holder for my brother.  The idea came from a fellow CTMH consultant's blog, Brenda Frerichs, and is super easy to do!  I think I'll change up the measurements in the future as this one was kind of an awkward size, but, it gets the job done!  I was in a hurry to get this finished, so, it's not my best work.  But, how much do you love the new Bohemian Alpha set!
Cardstock:  Colonial White, Black, and Cranberry
Ink: Blush, Cranberry, Black
Stamps: Key To My Heart, Bohemian Alpha, and Freindship

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...