Saturday, March 26, 2011

Got Sketch 113 (Again)...Birthday Birdie!

Because I was still so pressed for time, I used the same sketch as the cards in my previous post, but, used my new Doodle Pantry Birthday Birdie digi stamp for our neice's 4th Birthday card.  Seriously, how cute is this bird!!  I had planned to use the Twitterpated paper from Imaginisce that I've been hoarding for years when I colored this little bird orange.  But, the patterns are kind of big and just not ideal for a card.  So, I switched to Basic Grey's Lime Rickey...I seriously LOVE this paper which is not like me at all...I don't typically love bright colors!!



Paper:  Basic Grey Lime Rickey
Stamps: Doodle Pantry Birthday Birdie with Hat and Card Chatter-Birthday
Cardstock:  Citrus Leaf (retired), Sunny Yellow, and White Daisy
Ink:  Citrus Leaf and Tsukineko Memento ink in Tuxedo Black
Other:  Martha Stewart border punch, Cuttlebug and Nestabilities, Crop-a-dile corner punches, Copic Markers, and Recollections adhesive gems 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...