Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just Monkeying Around...

It's been FOREVER since I got real time to play and even longer since I had time to post!!  Work has totally got me down and I've even spent every waking free minute at home on it!  I think I can see the light though.  I'm hoping to be done with the bulk of my work by Monday or Tuesday.  We'll see cross your fingers and say a little prayer for me!

Anyway, I started this layout weeks ago and finally wrapped it up last week some time.  Sorry for the off-color pictures.  The sun is just now out in full force and I don't have time to re-photograph these.  Hopefully, you get the idea!

The sketch for this one is in Close To My Heart's new Magic book.  Every time one of their new sketch books come out, I think, I don't need it and I tell myself I prefer pulling sketches off the web.  But, there's always a few layouts I can't resist!  This one is called Backstage.


I bought this Reminisce Monkey Business paper years ago and at the time, a friend that was with me, asked what in the world I'd use it on.  I remember telling her that I wasn't sure, but with this kid, I knew I needed it!  Who knew I'd have such a literal use for it! ;O)

Paper:  Reminisce Monkey Business
Cardstock: Cocoa and Buttercup
Ink: Cocoa and Grey Wool
Stamps:  Field Trip, The Works, and Sans Alpha and Journaling Jots
Other:  Reminisce Monkey Business Stickers, American Crafts glitter brads, CTMH Dimensional Elements On Target and Ribbon Accents (retired), CTMH Color Ready Kraft Boarders, Fiskars Circle Punch, Hemp from my stash, and Zig Pen

1 comment:

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...