Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pagemaps...My Everything

I was over at Pagemaps.com this week to check out Becky Fleck's latest sketches and was SUPER excited to see that she's started a challenge blog!!  As an engineer, I LOVE deadlines! ;O)  Her blog challenge this month just happens to be the sketch I'd been eyeing on her website, so, what more did I need to get motivated! ;O)  I always love all the layering Becky puts into her layouts.  I have trouble with that when I'm on my own.
I absolutely love this photo Dave took of himself with Owen.  They truly are my everything, I'm lucky to have such amazing guys in my life!
Paper:  Reminisce Unwritten and Boom-Di-Ada (retired)
Cardstock:  Colonial White and Craft
Stamps:  You and Me (May Scrapbook Kit from CTMH)
Ink:  Barn Red
Other:  EKSuccess border punches, Making Memories Embroidery Floss, Clear Buttons and Liquid Glass, Designer Calendar and Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridges, Funky Ribbon by the yard from LSS, and Zig Pen

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout. I really like the different colors of pattern paper you used. I really like how you used the diecut for the journalling.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...