Saturday, November 5, 2011

Happy Birthday to Me...

Hey everybody!!  I'm finally starting to feel more like myself, o.k., well, less nauseous anyway...still extremely exhausted!  Anyone who says they "Loved being pregnant" didn't have to work!!  

I photographed these beautiful cards, that I received for my birthday ages ago, but, am just now getting them posted.  Aren't they gorgeous!!

The first one is from my friend Barbara, isn't the background paper great?  She totally did that with embossing powder and a fancy tool....I need to ask her how, I've never seen anything like it!  How great is it!!  She also did a great job on the ice cream cone from the stamp set with the Fanfare Workshop on the Go with embossing powder again...I never think to stamp tone on tone.  I love how it looks!  If you want to see more of her work and read her creative take on life, check out her blog here at "Grammy's Place"!

The second one is from my mother-in-law, Diana.  How great is it!  I just love the colors!!  She used the Splendor paper pack.  Can you tell they are great customers! ;O)

1 comment:

  1. WOWZERS! What nice things you said! Thanks so much! That background paper was made with a roller thing a friend gave me. She had it for years and never used it. It's from Stampin' Up and is called "Plaid."

    You've been a great inspiration to me and I can't tell you how much your encouragement today has blessed me at a time when I needed it. ~ Barbara

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...