Saturday, November 5, 2011

My Work In Progress...

So, we found out this week what we are having...it's a healthy baby GIRL!!!  She's about the only thing I've managed to work on lately!! ;O)  She was less than cooperative during the sonogram, so our pictures aren't exactly stellar.  This was our first experience with a 3-D sonogram, kind of disappointing I have to say!

I have one card I will share with you tomorrow that I completed forever ago and never posted.  I also have a couple layouts in the works I'm hoping to share soon.  Sorry for my lack of productivity!  I have a feeling I won't be very consistent until after our little trouble maker makes her appearance this spring!!


1 comment:

  1. OMG! congrats! When are you due? This is awesome. we are having grandbaby #4 this June.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...