Sunday, November 6, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray....

I made this card this past summer for Dave's Granny and have yet to get it in the mail!!!  How bad is that!!!  I don't know what is wrong with me!  Anyway, figured I'd share it here at least and hopefully, it will give me the motivation to walk it to the mailbox! ;O)


Paper:  Key To My Heart
Cardstock:  White Daisy and Tulip
Stamps:  Card Chatter-Happy Birthday and Happy Forever
Ink: Tsukineko Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black, Juniper, and Tulip (Sponged around cardstock)
Other:  Copic Markers, Stickles, Recollections Adhesive Sparkles, CTMH Hollyhock brads, EKSuccess Corner Rounder, Crop-a-Dile Corner punch, and Celebrate It White Ric Rac Ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...