Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Deepest Sympathy...


Cardstock:  CTMH Colonial White and Pansy Purple
Stamps:  Treasure Life, Universal Backgrounds, and Card Chatter Sympathy
Ink: CTMH Pansy Purple and Cocoa

Vicki Wizniuk posted a cute card on her blog the other day that was based on a card by Wanda Guess.  I love to look at new blogs, so, I ventured over to Wanda's and fell in love with this card here.  I thought it was so pretty and so simple, it would make a great sympathy card.  Sympathy cards are so tough for me and of course, they always get done in a rush because you never plan for a death.  I had all the supplies out for the "Family" layout still, so, I did my card in Pansy Purple with the Treasure Life and Universal Background stamps.  Easy Peasy! ;O)  Hopefully, I never have to use it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...