Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Family...

Paper:  Creative Memories-Nancy O'Dell's Hummingbird Collection
Cardstock:  Colonial White and Pansy Purple
Stamps: Treasure Life, Treasures, Journaling Jots, and The Works Alphabet
Ink:  CTMH Pansy Purple and Cocoa
Other:  JoAnn Craft Essentials Clear Embossing Powder with Versamark, Making Memories embroidery floss, JoAnn Essentials Brads, CTMH Bitty Brads, Ribbon from LSS, and Cricut 

I bought a scrapbook and matching "Hummingbird Collection" paper from Creative Memories over a year ago with the intentions of starting a scrapbook for my mother as a gift for her birthday last November.  Needless to say, with the year I've had, that didn't quite a happen.  But, I did manage to get this layout done based on this one here that I'd done a couple of years ago for Owen's scrapbook.  I hate to tell you how long ago I started this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...