Thursday, August 5, 2010

One More Pagemaps Sketch....Fun in the Sun

We've had a very busy couple of weeks between work and fun.  We made it to the air show last weekend...actually, over 200,000 people made it to the air show last weekend.  That's almost HALF the entire population of ALASKA!!!  It was a good show, but, WAY too crowded!!!  Owen loved every minute of it though and was very thrilled to get to tour the military aircraft.  He's already talking about going again....I'm not sure I can say the same! ;O)
I have managed to do a little scrapbooking in the meantime though.  I'm still working on Owen's first year.  Month 10 uses Twitterpated paper which is officially all sold out...I'm a little upset about that!  Although, I'm not a huge fan of sorbet, it's hard to blend that color with my photos, but, I think in this case, it worked out o.k..  

Paper: Twitterpated
Cardstock: Crystal Blue and Sweet Leaf
Ink: Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, and Cocoa
Stamps: Cobblestone Alpha and Small Chocolate Alpha
Other:  Colonial White Edge Anchors with Chocolate brads, Twitterpated Cardboard Buttons, Stickles, Making Memories Embroidery Floss, Fiskars and Marvy Circle Punches, EKSucces Corner Rounder, Martha Stewart Boarder Punch, Ribbon from LSS, and Zig pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...