Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Page Maps Double...State Fair 2007

One last layout from Pagemaps July sketches for Month 10 of Owen's baby book.  I just had so much fun with Becky Fleck's sketches!  I always think about buying her book, but, she makes it too convenient to just get the sketches off her website!!  I am loving this Twitterpated paper more and more, but, trying to make peace with the fact that it's officially gone.
I absolutely love the cardboard buttons that compliment the paper.  I don't normally use a whole lot of buttons, but, these were so much fun and so easy to include!!  I had that little hedgehog colored already and couldn't resist sticking him in the layout as well.  How cute is he!!  I can't get enough of him and his other hedgehog friends...I like to think of them as porcupines though...it's more Alaskan that way! ;O)


Finally, the two pages together...  Hope you are all having a great week.  Owen's school is taking the week off, so I'm "forced" to stay home all but one day this week with him.  I'm really looking forward to some extra time with him!!  I think he's just as burnt out as I am!
Paper: Twitterpated
Cardstock:  Crystal Blue, Desert Sand, and Colonial White (stamped images)
Ink:  Crystal Blue, Sweet Leaf, Olive, Dutch Blue, and Cocoa
Stamps:  Happy Forever, Whoo Loves You, Exclusive Stamp Set from Twitterpated Kit, and Typewriter Keys
Other: Stickles, CTMH Organic Dimensional Elements (buttons),  Dimensional Ribbon Accents (long since retired), Pewter Photo Hangers with Colonial White and Pewter brads, ribbon by the yard from LSS, Making Memories Embroidery Floss, Recollections adhesive pearls from Michaels, EKSuccess corner rounder, and Zig pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...