Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #69 with a Piggy Back Challenge...

I had just finished watching the latest CTMH TV episode (the main video below the row of 5 thumbnails and towards the very end of the episode they go over ribbon) called Eclectic Elegance when I opened Unscripted Sketches' website and saw this weeks challenge.  We were to use non-traditional flowers to go with the sketch above.  It was like they were made for one another!  I very rarely watch the little episodes CTMH posts, but, another consultant had tried these flowers and posted on our bulletin board.  I loved the fact that they were so flat and couldn't wait to try them for myself!!  This challenge was the perfect excuse, I guess the card I was supposed to be making for my uncle will have to wait! ;O)  I also tried the method described in the episode for ruffling up ribbon...why didn't I think of that! 

Paper:  Magic Moments and Best Friends Forever
Cardstock:  Colonial White and Sweet Leaf
Ink:  Hollyhock, Sweet Leaf, Cocoa, and Creme Brulee
Stamps:  Whoo Loves You and Exclusive Stamp Set for Twitterpated Kit (not named)
Other:  CTMH Sweet Leaf and Hollyhock ribbon, leaves from Summer Posies, Antique Brads, Copic Markers (beak), and Adhesive pearls from Recollections

2 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous - looked but didn't find the episode that taught this though! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That owl is wonderful and WOWIE on those cool flowers! LOVING how this fits the Unscripted sketch, so glad you played along.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...