Sunday, November 7, 2010

July Pagemaps...Mischief Maker

I've had this layout done for ages, but, just don't love it.  I had hoped an epiphany would come over me and I'd think of something to add.  But, I've decided to just let it go!  I love the Pagemaps sketch (from July) I used and putting the layout together went really fast...it's just those dreaded embellishments that I can never pin down just right!
Paper: Twitterpated
Cardstock:  Cocoa, Outdoor Denim, and Colonial White
Ink: Cocoa and Outdoor Denim
Stamps:  Giggle Caps and Lowercase, Star Power, Code It, Childhood Boy, Girly Girl, Wedding, and Journaling Jots (most retired)
Other: EKSuccess Corner Rounder and Border Punch, JoAnn's Essentials Star Brads, Twill Ribbon, and Zig pen

1 comment:

  1. Very cute layout. Love the different blues you used.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...