Monday, November 8, 2010

Pagemaps...I'm an Artist

I really got good use out of July's Pagemaps Sketches!!  It may be time to branch out some! ;O)  This layout was super painful to do.  Again, the embellishment part got the best of me!!  I ended up giving up and going to Michael's and browsing through their stickers.  To me, stickers are the easy way out...but, I NEEDED an easy way out and am actually pretty happy with the end results!

It just so happened that they had a couple of MS edge punches on clearance while I was there too...so, how cute is my little bubble punch down the side?  I love it! ;O)
Paper: Twitterpated
Cardstock:  Outdoor Denim, Cranberry Red, and Sweet Leaf
Ink:  Cranberry Red
Stamps:  Journaling Jots
Other: Stickles, MS and EK Success Punches, Stickers from Sticko/EK Succes (Hoot), Jolee's Boutique/EK Succes (Little Artist), and Soft Spoken/Me&My Big Ideas (I'm an Artist and Renee-Stars)

2 comments:

  1. I love this layout! All those funky embellishments are so fun. The punched borders are awesome, too! Love how you used Twitterpated & what a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used Twitterpated with cranberry red and outdoor denim. It really pops! Great embellishments too.

    ReplyDelete

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...