Friday, December 10, 2010

Boys Best Friend and Hippity Hop Blog...

Believe it or not, I have been doing a little scrapping here and there even though I'm a terrible poster these days!!!  I did this page back in November and had high hopes in posting it in time for this super fun Hippity Hop Blog Hop Challenge...it was unlike any I'd ever seen before!  It involved 5 different blogs (Sassy Lil Sketches, Scrap Fit, Crop Suey, Scrap Tiffany, and The Cuttlebug Spot) and each blog added an additional component to the challenge.  Sassy Lil' Sketches kicked things off with this sketch (1) and the rest of the requirements were: (2) use 3 of the same thing on the layout; (3) use some lace; (4) add some texture or embossing; and finally, (5) get messy and use ink, paint or mist.

I really struggled with this sketch.  I don't love doing small pieces of B&T paper on a layout and despite the fact that it's all the rage, I'm not really into these banner things.  I ended up completing it over a week late, but, it was definitely fun to try and made me think outside the box!!  
Paper:  Caprice
Cardstock:  Crystal Blue and Colonial White 
Ink:  Cocoa
Stamps:  Rustic Alpha, Wishing Star, and Shining Star
Other:  Creative Memories Embroidery Floss, Me&My Big Ideas Soft Spoken Renee-Stars stickers, CTMH Mocha Adhesive Pearls, Fiskars Circle punch, EKSuccess Corner Rounder Punch, and Zig pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...