Friday, December 10, 2010

The Scrappiest Sketch #90...Monkey Business

I'm still struggling to get the last of the pages done for my son's "baby book" which now encompasses 3 scrapbooks!!  I've created so many rules for myself and changed how I scrap so significantly since I started the books, I kind of feel like I've painted myself in a corner!!  It makes it kind of miserable to work on the pages and leaves very little room for creativity!!  Anyway, this was one more down and I was excited to use these rub-ons that I got a super great deal on as a clearance item at JoAnns.  Cute aren't they!




I love the sketches Liz creates at The Scrappiest.  They are always sweet and simple with lots of room for your own interpretation!!
Paper: Caprice
Cardstock:  Indian Corn Blue, Honey, Cocoa, and Colonial White
Ink:  Indian Corn Blue and Honey
Other:  JoAnns Essentials Brads, EK Success Border Punch, Fiskars Circle Punch, Colorbok My Wild Life Monkey Biz Glitter Rub Ons, and Zig Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...