Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy Birthday to You...




Birthday Card with Emporium and Butterfly Wings
Paper-CTMH Emporium Creative Basics Collection
Cardstock-CTMH Crystal Blue and Vineyard Berry
Stamps-CTMH Butterfly Wings and From Me To You

Ink-Sweet Leaf (around sentiment box and Vineyeard Berry)
Sparkles-Hero Arts (green) and CTMH (clear)
Corner Rounder-EK Success

I made this card for my mother-in-law using the March Stamp of the Month from Close to My Heart-Butterfly Wings. I absolutely love this stamp set and have used it for numerous cards already. I think it looks so good with a little extra bling! I did go back and glue the sentiment down better, but had to go ahead an mail it without getting another picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...