Saturday, April 18, 2009

On Top of Things for a Change

Paper and Ribbon: Emporium Creative Basics Collection
Cardstock: Crystal Blue, Vineyard Berry, Grey Flannel (for Shadow)
Stamps: New Tickled Pink, Cottage Floral, Boutique Borders, Confidential, and Simple Beauty
Brads: White Bigger Brads from Basic Assortment and 4mm White Daisy Brads(covered in glitter from JoAnns)
Ink: Blush, Crystal Blue, Twighlight, Vineyard Berry, and Sweet Leaf
Paper: Good Times
Cardstock: Buttercup
Stamps: Just Like You
Ribbon: Chocolate Grosgrain (retired) and natural hemp that I bought years ago in MT
Ink: Chocolate and Sweet Leaf
I have a crop at my house next weekend and decided to do a couple cards to help us all get ahead of the game. I stole the Father's Day card layout straight out of the Close To My Heart catalog and the criss-cross card came from a tutorial on the Splitcoast Stampers website!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...