Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grandma's Birthday....


Cardstock-Colonial White, Black, and Sunflower
Paper-Basic Grey Ambrosia
Stamps-Birthday Invitation (retired) and Western Flourishes
Basic Grey Brads, Ribbon from JoAnns, Big Pinks Blooms and Autumn Sunflower Just Blooms

My Grandmother is turning 88 on the 6th and I wanted to make sure I had a card ready for her. We're very close and I go to her for everything, so I wanted to make this card special. I decided to break open my Basic Grey Ambrosia paper that I have been hoarding for the past few months. I absolutely love it and hate to use it for fear of running out! Kind of defeats the purpose of having it though doesn't it!! ;O) For a change, I used the current week's Mojo Monday sketch! Can you believe it, I am so proud of myself!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...