Friday, April 17, 2009

The Easter Bunny Was Here...



Paper-Reminisce (Easter Eggs, Easter Egg Hunt, and Spring Swirls)
Cardstock-Crystal Blue and Creme Brulee CTMH
Diecut Stickers-Reminisce
Stamps-Friendship Alpha (large and small for date) CTMH
Ink-Sweet Leaf and Hydrangea

I love taking my son in to get photos with fun backgrounds and I have started taking him to Sears for most of the shoots rather than a "real" photographer because I like that they will sell you the copyrights and hand you a cd with every photo on it. That makes it lots easier/cheaper to scrap his shoots! I especially love the candid shots that are great for scrapbook layouts, but not necessarily worth paying a photographer to print. So, the Sears deal works out perfect. I took him in this year for Easter photos and it was surprisingly a lot of fun! He was in a really good mood for the majority of it and we got some really good shots. This particular photo was more of the "classic" pose to send to family, but I will post the matching page with the rest of the photos as soon as I finish it. This was such fun paper to use and I just love the stickers! I used another one of Paper Craft Planet's Scrappy Sunday Challenge which was posted on March 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...