Friday, June 1, 2012

Love...


Paper:  Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Cardstock: Blush, Creme Brulee, Hollyhock, and White Daisy
Stamps: Key to My Heart, Bohemian Alphabet, Hope, and Can't remember the "joy of life" stamp set
Ink:  Blush, Hollyhock
Other:  Spellbinders and Memory Box Dies, CTMH Clear Buttons, Making Memories Embroidery Floss, CTMH Bitty Pearls and Brads, Martha Stewart and Michael's Dollar Butterfly Punches, Recollections Pearls, Joann Essentials heart brads, Fiskars border punch, CTMH ribbon, Sizzix embossing envelope, Marvy and Zig pens.

I started this layout shortly after I found out I was having a girl and will use it as a cover page for her baby book.  The layout was on the cover of one of CTMH's catalogs with a paper I didn't like and I've been dying to recreate it.  I wish I'd done the stitching differently, but, I still like it overall!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...