Monday, June 18, 2012

Sketch Savvy #77 and CSI #23...Olivia

Grrr....I literally had this done, photo taken, and was ready to post when the clock ticked down missing the deadline by minutes.  I don't pretend to think I would have won, but, it's the principle of the thing!!  Anyway, how great is this color scheme!!  I had so much fun with this one and was so proud of myself for mixing and matching all kinds of paper!!  Here's the Case File from CSI:
And here's my layout:
Evidence:  Flowers, Monogram, and Border Punch
Testimony:  My journaling is written as a letter to Olivia
Paper:  CTMH Twitterpated and Discovery, Basic Grey Origins, and Kaiser Craft Tiger Lilly Collection
Cardstock:  CTMH Buttercup, White Daisy, Sorbet, and Blush
Stamps:  Journaling Jots
Ink: Pear (around journaling spot) and Grey Wool
Other:  CTMH flowers and Color Ready Wood Pieces (can't remember exact name), Martha Stewart border punch, Hero Arts and Recollections adhesive sparkles, Cricut and Gypsy, and Zig pen

Here's the layout from Sketch Savvy that I used.  Its another great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...