Saturday, June 2, 2012

Pagemaps and Little Beauty...

Paper:  Basic Grey Wisteria
Cardstock:  Smokey Plum
Stamps: Vintage Type and Bohemian Alpha
Ink: Amethyst and Gypsy
Other:  Recollections Butterfly and flowers, various adhesive gems, CTMH Bitty Sparkles colored with Copic Markers, Dollar Butterfly Punch from Michael's, Fiskars circle and border punch, EKSucces corner rounder, and Making Memories embroidery floss


This layout is pretty simple, but, it took FOREVER and clearly does not resemble the Page Maps sketch posted on their blog here.  This one was so frustrating because of the way I insisted on printing the pictures and by the time I decided it wouldn't work, I'd wasted to much time/supplies.  So, I powered through and a month later, this is what you get! ;O)

1 comment:

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...