Sunday, June 3, 2012

Pencilines and Fly Boys...


This is another layout I started when I was still pregnant for my mother's album and have just now wrapped up.  To put it in perspective, I think it was the current challenge at Pencil Lines (who closed up shop months ago) when I first began!!  Sad I know.  Needless to say, I'm SO tired of looking at it and had little brilliant inspiration to contribute, so, its pretty simple.  I didn't glue the pennants down quite right and I see in my picture the "F" has slid off a little...I'll fix that! ;O)

Gotta love these pictures though...that was my little man at almost a year and my brother at 8.  They just happened to have coats that were almost identical, too cute! 
Paper:  Imaginisce (Can't find any name of the line)
Cardstock:  Barn Red, Desert Sand, and Colonial White
Stamps:  Pennant Alphabet, Confidential, and Star Struck
Ink:  Desert Sand and Barn Red
Other:  Hemp twine, Zig pen, and CTMH Cork Alphas


No comments:

Post a Comment

Baby Book...Month 2

I started this layout so long ago, I can't even begin to tell you what site I took the layout from.  It's a little rough, but, I go...